Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Restricting Access to Scheduled Meetings
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
You can restrict uninvited and unprofiled users from attending meetings that are scheduled by some or all users.
Remember, however, that if meeting attendance is restricted to profiled users, then unprofiled external users (such as your customers or business partners) and users with locked profiles cannot attend meetings, even if they are invited.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click User Configuration.
- Click User Groups or User Profiles, depending on whether you want to configure a user group or an individual user profile.
- Click Edit or Add New, depending on whether you want to configure an existing or a new user group or user profile.
- Configure the Who can attend field.
- Click Save.