Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Prerequisites for Configuring Call Control
Revision as of 01:30, 18 December 2009 by Docwikibot
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
- Learn the benefits and restrictions of each supported call-control deployment option, and choose the best option for your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system. Understand your deployment so that you know ahead of time which call-control devices you need to configure. See Planning Your Deployment.
- Verify that the versions of your call-control devices and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace are compatible. See System Requirements.
- Install the call-control devices as described in the installation documentation for those devices.
- Verify that the Cisco Unified IP Phones and other endpoints are connected and added to the database of your call-control devices.
- Verify that you can place and receive internal and external calls on the Cisco Unified IP Phones and other endpoints.
- Install Cisco Unified MeetingPlace as described in Installing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0.