Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- How to View the Current Status of the System
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Maintenance Page
Viewing the Current Status of the System in the Administration Center
Use the system status to check the condition of the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system. The system status shows the following information:
- System status details, such as mode, temperature, and power supply
- Each server name
- Each mailbox name and the number of messages that are in each mailbox
- Each module name and its status
- The CPU usage statistics
Note: If you want to view the status of the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system during a particular time period, see the Obtaining and Viewing the System Information Capture (Infocap) Log.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click Services > System Status.
- Click View Status.
Viewing the Current Status of the Software Using the CLI
- Log in to the CLI.
- Enter the swstatus command.
[mpxadmin@example-server ~]$ swstatus
Conference server 220.127.116.112
System mode: Up
Media control: Up
MODULE NAME STATUS VERSION
SIM UP "07/11/08 18:32 Rel_7_0_0_872"
DBSERVER UP "07/11/08 18:18 Rel_7_0_0_872"
SNMPD UP "07/11/08 18:32 Rel_7_0_0_872"
CPSERVER UP "07/11/08 18:31 Rel_7_0_0_872"
POSERVER UP "07/11/08 18:19 Rel_7_0_0_872"
CONFSCHED UP "07/11/08 18:26 Rel_7_0_0_872"
TRIGGER_WATCH UP "07/11/08 18:33 Rel_7_0_0_872"
POCLIENT UP "07/11/08 18:39 Rel_7_0_0_872"
GWSIMMGR UP "07/11/08 18:33 Rel_7_0_0_872"
VOICESERVER UP "07/11/08 18:30 Rel_7_0_0_872"
NMPAGENT UP "07/11/08 18:32 Rel_7_0_0_872"
CHECKLIC UTIL DONE "07/11/08 18:35 Rel_7_0_0_872"
- Alarm and Exception Code Reference for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/prod_technical_reference_list.html