Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Finding an IP Phone Service in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Revision as of 00:42, 18 December 2009 by Docwikibot
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Integration
- Go to http://<ccm-server>/ccmadmin/main.asp, where <ccm-server> is the fully qualified domain name or IP address of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager server.
- Log in with your Cisco Unified Communications Manager administrator username and password.
- Click Device > Device Settings > Phone Services.
- Enter a search parameter then click Find.
- Locate your application in the search results area.
- Click the name of the IP Phone Service that you want to see.