Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Enabling the Auto Attend Feature
Revision as of 21:56, 20 March 2009 by MeetingPlace Express Moderator
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
By default, the auto attend feature is disabled. We recommend that you enable this feature for all users.
Before You Begin
- For each user profile in which the auto attend feature is enabled, anyone who calls Cisco Unified MeetingPlace from a phone number configured in the Main phone number or Alternate phone number field will be logged in using that particular user profile.
- Therefore, you may want to require profile passwords or disable the auto attend feature for users whose specified endpoints may be used by multiple people.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click User Configuration.
- Click User Groups or User Profiles.
- Configure these fields:
- Click Save.
- Repeat this task for all user groups and user profiles for which you want to enable the auto attend feature.