Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Edit Templates (Advanced) Page
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Reference Information
Use this page to modify the content and appearance of e-mail notifications. To find this page, click System Configuration > E-Mail Notifications > E-Mail Notification Templates > Edit Templates (Advanced).
Table: Field Reference: Edit Templates (Advanced) Page
Which template to view or edit.
Note: For templates that have both SMTP and non-SMTP versions, you must modify both versions to keep them consistent with each other. Otherwise, users may receive different information about the same meeting, depending on the E-mail type and format setting in each user profile.
Select either the HTML or text version.
Note: If you modify an e-mail notification template, you must modify both the HTML and plain text formats to keep them consistent with each other. Otherwise, users may receive different information about the same meeting, depending on the E-mail type and format setting in each user profile.
The language property file to view or edit.
Editing Areas of the Edit Templates (Advanced) Page
- Left -- Use the editing area on the left side of the page to modify the appearance of e-mail notifications.
- For the HTML format, you can modify the font, size, color, and alignment of the text. You can also insert horizontal lines and hypertext links and modify the location of the graphics.
- The tags ($notify_xxxx) are defined in language property files, one of which appears on the right side of the page.
- Right -- Use the editing area on the right side of the page to modify language property files, which define the language translations of the tags used in the templates.
- Because the same tags are used in multiple templates, you should preview all templates after editing a language property file.
- To view or edit a different language property file, modify the Language field at the top of the page.
Note: The following notes apply to the graphics in e-mail notifications:
- The HTML templates display only the size and location of each graphic.
- Graphics cannot be previewed through the Administration Center and are displayed only in actual e-mail notifications.
- E-mail notification graphics cannot be modified or replaced.
- New graphics cannot be added to e-mail notifications.