Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring the System to Call You if There is a Major Alarm
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Maintenance Page
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace can be configured to call you if a major alarm occurs. When you answer the phone call, you will be provided with the following information:
- Notification that an error has occurred that requires attention.
- A request to view the alarms.
- A request to acknowledge the alarm call.
Pagers cannot be used to receive alarm calls.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the following fields:
- Click Save.