Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring the Maximum Video Call Bandwidth in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Integration
In Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, video calls cannot exceed the lowest maximum bandwidth determined by the following settings:
- "Global video mode" field on the Meeting Configuration Page.
- "Video Call Bandwidth region" parameter in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Bandwidth capabilities and configurations of the video endpoints.
This task describes how to view and (if necessary) modify the Video Call Bandwidth in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Before You Begin
- This task applies only in Cisco Unified Communications Manager environments.
- You perform this task in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration pages. Because the pages and menus vary by release, you should check the Cisco Unified Communications Manager online help for step-by-step instructions for your specific release.
- Go to http://<ccm-server>/, where <ccm-server> is the fully-qualified domain name or IP address of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager server.
- Log in with your Cisco Unified Communications Manager administrator username and password.
- Click Device > Trunk.
- Click Find with or without any search parameters to find the trunks that carry Cisco Unified MeetingPlace calls, for example:
- SIP trunk to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Inter-cluster trunks between Cisco Unified Communications Manager 4.x or 5.x and Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.1 or a later release.
- Write down the name of each Device Pool that these trunks use.
- Click System > Device Pool.
- Click Find with or without any search parameters to find a device pool that carries Cisco Unified MeetingPlace calls.
- Click the Region for a device pool to go to the Region Configuration page.
- In the Region Relationships area, see the Video Call Bandwidth for each region and audio codec combination.
- (Optional) Use the Modify Relationship to other Regions area to change the Video Call Bandwidth for a particular Region and Audio Codec combination.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Step 6 to Step 11 for each device pool used by the trunks that carry Cisco Unified MeetingPlace calls.