Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring Operator Assistance
Revision as of 23:41, 17 December 2009 by Docwikibot
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace can be configured to forward calls to the help desk Attendant in the following situations:
- A caller dials 0 for operator assistance.
- A caller does not enter a number at a voice prompt.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the following fields:
- Click Save.