Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Configuring Access Phone Numbers and Notification Labels
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Configuration
You can configure up to four phone numbers and descriptive labels for users to dial in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace. These phone numbers and labels appear in the following places:
- E-mail notifications
- End-user web interface
- Telephone pop-up notification box in the full web meeting room
- Cisco Unified IP Phone screens (only when subscribed to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace PhoneView)
Before You Begin
- This task requires a system restart, which terminates all existing call connections. Proceed only during a scheduled maintenance period or during a period of extremely low usage.
NOTE: When you restart the Web Server, all manual changes made to the registry are lost.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the following fields:
- Click Save.
- Restart the system by entering sudo mpx_sys restart in the CLI.
What To Do Next
Configure your call-control device to route calls to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace. See Configuring Call Control for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace.