Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Adding or Editing an Auto Attend Translation Rule
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 21:56, 20 March 2009
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Defining Automatic Number Identification (ANI) translation rules enables the system to match different ANI formats to the phone numbers in user profiles. There are multiple ways that phone numbers may be entered in user profiles, and there are multiple ways that ANIs may be received from the telco switch.
Before You Begin
- This task requires a system restart, which terminates all existing call connections. Proceed only during a scheduled maintenance period or during a period of extremely low usage.
(Release 7.0.1 only) Do not modify the preconfigured auto attend translation rule, which must be configured as follows:
- Digits to match field is set to 0.
To find the preconfigured auto attend translation rule, look for the entry on the Auto Attend Translation Configuration Page with the dimmed check box.
- Log in to the Administration Center.
- Click System Configuration > Call Configuration > Auto Attend Translation Configuration.
- To add a new rule, click Add New. To edit an existing rule, click Edit.
- Configure the fields.
- Click Save.
- Restart the system by entering sudo mpx_sys restart in the CLI.
What to Do Next
Proceed to Enabling the Auto Attend Feature.