Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
==NEW! Print multiple DocWiki pages at once! Print multiple pages as a PDF document! See the DocWiki Print Page.==
Documentation for Administrators
- Compatibility Matrix -- Lists the components (and their release numbers) that are compatible with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server Release 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 (Maintenance Release 1).
- Video Endpoint Compatibility -- Provides compatibility information between Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0 and various video terminals when using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.1(2) or higher.
- System Requirements -- Lists the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0, including network requirements, hardware requirements, software requirements, end-user requirements for Web Conferencing, integration requirements, and migration requirements.
- Planning Your Deployment -- Contains information to help you plan the installation of your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0 system:
- Installation -- Includes information about how to install Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0.1 and Release 7.0.2 (Maintenance Release 1), as well as information about how to upgrade to MR1 and information about migrating from Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.0 to Release 7.0.
- Configuration -- Describes how to configure your system, including quick start configurations, basic configuration, Web Server configuration, call configuration, Media Server configuration, security configuration, advanced configuration, MeetingPlace Conference Manager configuration, and maintenance and monitoring tasks.
- Integration -- Lists information for Microsoft integrations (Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Communicator), IBM Lotus integrations (IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Lotus Sametime Instant Messaging, and IBM Lotus Sametime Web Conference), and Cisco integrations (Cisco WebEx, Cisco Unified IP Phone, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, and Jabber.
- Troubleshooting -- Contains troubleshooting information for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0.
- Reference Information -- Contains reference information including CLI commands, page references, and other helpful information.
Documentation for End Users
Translated End User Guides: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/tsd_products_support_translated_end_user_guides_list.html
Notification of New Releases
See the notification page to learn how to be notified whenever Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 is updated.