Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 18:07, 5 November 2010
==NEW! Print multiple DocWiki pages at once! Print multiple pages as a PDF document! See the DocWiki Print Page.==
Documentation for Administrators
- Compatibility Matrix -- Lists the components and their release numbers that are compatible with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server Release 7.0.1, 7.0.2 (Maintenance Release 1), and 7.0.2 (Maintenance Release 2).
- Video Endpoint Compatibility -- Provides compatibility information between Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0 and various video terminals when using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.1(2) or higher.
- System Requirements -- Lists the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0, including network requirements, hardware requirements, software requirements, end-user requirements for Web Conferencing, integration requirements, and migration requirements.
- Planning Your Deployment -- Contains information to help you plan the installation of your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0 system:
- Installation -- Includes information about installing, upgrading, and migrating.
- Configuration -- Describes how to configure your system, including quick start configurations, basic configuration, Web Server configuration, call configuration, Media Server configuration, security configuration, advanced configuration, MeetingPlace Conference Manager configuration, and maintenance and monitoring tasks.
- Integrating with Microsoft Outlook
- Integrating with Microsoft Office Communicator
- Integrating with IBM Lotus Notes
- Integrating with IBM Lotus Sametime Instant Messaging
- Integrating with IBM Lotus Sametime Web Conference
- Integrating with Cisco WebEx
- Integrating with Cisco Unified IP Phone
- Integrating with Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
- Integrating with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Integrating with Cisco Unity Connection
- Integrating with Jabber
- Maintenance -- Describes how to maintain your system.
- Troubleshooting -- Contains troubleshooting information for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0.
- Reference Information -- Contains reference information including CLI commands, page references, and other helpful information.
Documentation for End Users
Translated End User Guides: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/tsd_products_support_translated_end_user_guides_list.html
Notification of New Releases
See the notification page to learn how to be notified whenever Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 is updated.