Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Web Conferencing and SQL Server
|(4 intermediate revisions not shown)|
Latest revision as of 18:58, 27 August 2010
This chapter includes procedures for managing and maintaining the SQL Server database.
Note: The SQL commands and operations described in this chapter are provided only for your convenience and should not be treated as definitive reference. For additional details about these commands and operations, search the Microsoft Knowledgebase or download the free Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Online Help package from Microsoft.
See the following information:
- Using A Custom TCP Port for the SQL Server Connection
- About Maintaining the SQL Database
- About Restoring the Web Server After Boot Failure
- How to Restore the Web Server After Boot Failure
- How to Change the SQL Password and Apply the New Password to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing
- How to Modify the SQL Database Properties to Manage MPWEB Database Size
- How to Back Up and Restore MPWEB SQL Database
- How to Relocate, Detach, and Attach the MPWEB SQL Database
- How to Replace a Web Server and Retain the SQL Database
- How to Access Web Conferencing When Locked-Out