Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Scheduling and Attending Meetings
This page describes how to schedule and attend various types of meetings.
See the following sections:
- About Scheduling Conferences
- About Recurring Meetings
- About Continuous Meetings
- About Immediate Meetings
- About Large Meetings
- About Lecture-Style Meetings
- About Q&A Meetings
- About `Zero-Port' Meetings
- About Reserve All Ports Meetings
- About Using Features During Meetings
- Table of Scheduling Parameters
- Using Multiserver Meetings
System administrators often receive questions from users. For information on troubleshooting end-user and attendant topics, see Troubleshooting the Audio Server System. Also see the Quick Start Guides for the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server, at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/products_user_guide_list.html, and the online Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Reference Center.