|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned late January 2019.|
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Important Safety Information
For safety information related to working with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server, refer to Regulatory Compliance and Safety Information for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8100 Series at http://www.cisco.com/en/us/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/prod_installation_guides_list.html.
In addition, remember the following safety instructions:
- Never install phone wiring during a lightning storm.
- Never install a phone jack in a wet location unless the jack is specifically designed for wet locations.
- Never touch uninsulated phone wires or terminals unless the phone line has been disconnected at the network interface.
- Use caution when installing or modifying phone lines.
- High leakage current-earth connection essential before connecting supply.
- Any changes or modifications to this equipment which are not expressly approved by Cisco Systems could void your right to operate the equipment.