Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- Important Safety Information
Revision as of 20:57, 18 January 2008
For safety information related to working with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server, refer to Regulatory Compliance and Safety Information for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8100 Series at http://www.cisco.com/en/us/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/prod_installation_guides_list.html.
In addition, remember the following safety instructions:
- Never install phone wiring during a lightning storm.
- Never install a phone jack in a wet location unless the jack is specifically designed for wet locations.
- Never touch uninsulated phone wires or terminals unless the phone line has been disconnected at the network interface.
- Use caution when installing or modifying phone lines.
- High leakage current-earth connection essential before connecting supply.
- Any changes or modifications to this equipment which are not expressly approved by Cisco Systems could void your right to operate the equipment.