Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x -- DocWiki Print Page
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x
Notes about Printing as PDF
You can easily make a PDF of any sets of DocWiki pages. Because you enter DocWiki page names, the PDF always contains the latest versions of the pages on the DocWiki.
To make it easier for you, we have created several groupings of related pages that you might want to print.
- See Common Search Groups By Component to see page groupings for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace components (such as Audio Server, Web Conferencing, each integration, etc).
- See Common Search Groups By Function to see page groupings by function, such as installation, configuration, or troubleshooting.
Directions for Generating a PDF of Multiple DocWiki Pages at One Time
Read through all these instructions before you do them.
- Determine which group of pages you want to print. RIGHT-CLICK and select Open in New Window either Common Search Groups By Component or Common Search Groups By Function.
- Highlight and copy the list of page names that you want to print.
- Tip: Click the link in the Table of Contents to go the section you want.
- Do not click the page names, just highlight them.
- Do not include the group header name.
- On the left, in the toolbox, right-click Special pages.
- Click Open in New Window.
- Scroll down and click Pdf Export.
- In the form, paste the list of DocWiki page names that you copied in step 2.
- Select Landscape for best results.
- Click Make PDF.
- Select either Open or Save.
The system generates a PDF of the pages you selected.