Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x
7/29/08: Field Notice
Problem: When trying to enter a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.0 meeting room, the system prompts participants who want to share to install the Presenter Add-in, even if they have already installed the Presenter Add-in.
If the participant chooses "Yes" to install the Presenter Add-in, the system quickly displays a dialog box, but then it disappears, as if the installation took place.
This occurs when participants are using Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.115 or version 9.0.124.
NOTE: This problem does not affect web conference participants who are viewing shared material; it only affects web conference participants who are trying to share material.
Workaround: Downgrade Adobe Flash Player to version 9.0.47 for the participant who wants to share, by doing the following:
- Download Flash Player 9 (99 MB) - http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp9_archive.zip
- On the participant PC's desktop:
-Open Control Panel -Click on Add/Remove Programs -Uninstall all instances of Adobe Flash Player
- Open the downloaded archive fp9_archive.zip and double-click flashplayer9r47_win.exe to install it.
- Join a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace web meeting and share.
Welcome to the community documentation for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 6.x!
This documentation is part of the DocWiki pilot project.
This wiki has the most current version of the documentation for administrators of Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.x that is available on Cisco.com. We welcome your contributions!
Documentation for Administrators
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace H.323/SIP IP Gateway, Release 5.3 (for use with Release 6.x deployments)
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace SMTP E-Mail Gateway, Release 6.0 and 5.4 (for use with Release 6.x deployments)
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Directory Services, Release 5.4 (for use with Release 6.x deployments)
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Network Backup Gateway, Release 5.3 (for use with Release 6.x deployments)
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Video Integration, Release 5.4 (for use with Release 6.x deployments)
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Phone View (Integration with Cisco Unified IP Phones)
Documentation for End-Users
In other languages: