(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 23:53, 12 March 2010
AAS - Fails to connect to SEI server
| Problem Summary ||AAS fails to connect to SEI server.
| Error Message ||None
| Possible Cause ||The possible causes are:
- Incorrect IP and/or port specified for SEI CORBA naming service.
- Incorrect user name and/or password specified for SEI.
- Incorrect or missing SCCS site name.
The agents and persons removed from ICM during the AAS installation were not deleted permanently.
| Recommended Action ||Reinstall AAS and enter correct information.
Additional recommended actions are:
- Specify the site name in the SCCS host file.
- Specify the port to connect to SEI in the sei.properties file in the server machine. This file can be found at Nortel\TAO14\properties\sei.ini
- If the AAS is not connecting to the Symposium, the port and the host for Symposium can be set by changing the value for the following registry.
- Registry: HKLM - SOFTWARE - Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\<icminstance>\PGxx\PG\CurrentVersion\AASS\aas1\AASData\Config\JavaRuntimeOptions
- Current Value = Blank
- New Value = -Dcom.sun.CORBA.POA.ORBPersistentServerPort=59012 -Dcom.sun.CORBA.ORBServerHost=126.96.36.199Replace 59012 with the client port and 188.8.131.52 to the IP of the AAS.
- Do not use the local IP address (127.0.0.1) as an AAS IP address.
- Ping the IP address/host of the Symposium server.
- Telnet to the IP address/host and Symposium port to see if you can connect.
| Release ||Release 7.5(1)|
| Associated CDETS # || None. |