Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) Troubleshooting Guide -- Creating a PDF
This article provides step-by-step instructions for creatiing a PDF from one or more articles in the ACE Troubleshooting Wiki. Before you create a PDF, you must have a Cisco.com account and you must log in to Cisco DocWiki.
Creating a PDF of the ACE Troubleshooting Wiki
To create a PDF of the ACE Troubleshooting Wiki, use the following steps:
- If you are not already logged in, log in to the Cisco DocWiiki using your Cisco.com username and password. Click ***log in*** at the top of the page to access the Login page.
- Return to this article.
- Copy one or more article names from the list of wiki articles in the #List of ACE Troubleshooting Wiki Articles section.
- Go to the [PDF Print] page.
- Paste the article names into the text box.
- Click ***Make PDF***.
- Select ***Open or Save***.
List of ACE Troubleshooting Wiki Articles
From the following list, copy one or more articles that you want to include in a PDF: