| Problem Summary
|| The customer gets the default treatment when calling a route point with an MRCP ASR Dialog Group.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| The cause might be one of the following:
- No server is configured for this dialog group. The MRCP ASR Dialog Group refers to a specific MRCP ASR Provider. Each MRCP ASR Provider must have at least one reachable server configured in order to be IN_SERVICE.
- None of the servers for the MRCP ASR Provider can provide all the languages required by the MRCP Dialog Group.
| Recommended Action
Depending upon the cause, do one of the following:
- Ensure that a server is configured and reachable for the MRCP ASR Provider being used by the MRCP ASR Dialog Group.
- When configuring an MRCP ASR Provider, more than one MRCP ASR Server can be associated with that Provider. Each server can support a different set of languages. For example, server A supports en_US and server B supports es_ES. When configuring an MRCP Dialog Group in the Provider that contains these two servers, you are provided with a list of Enabled Languages. For this example, the list contains both en_US and es_US because there are servers for the specified provider that support these languages.
- Normally the user interface will prevent you from selecting both en_US and es_ES for the group because neither server supports both languages; however, it is possible to create an illegal situation if at least one of the servers starts out supporting all the languages installed. The UI will allow you to select all languages for the group as well because there is at least one server in the Provider that supports all languages. It is possible to go back to that server and remove support for one of the languages. If you do this, the group is not changed and now needs a language combination that neither server can provide.
- To check for this, access the Cisco Unified CCX Administration page for the group in question. Click Update. If you see the message, There are no servers to satisfy this selection of languages, then you need to change the languages selected to a set that is supported by at least one of the servers in the Provider.
|| Release 7.0(1)
| Associated CDETS #