Callback to Customer Fails 2
- Enable the following fields in C:\CiscoMB\servlet\Properties\Blender\ACD.ciscocti.properties:
# Prefix to dial a long-distance call diallongdistanceprefix=91 # Prefix to dial a local outbound call diallocalprefix=9 # Set this to the local area code, if necessary. If this value is # removed from the phone number, diallocalprefix will be prefixed # instead of diallongdistanceprefix. ignoreareacode=978
We will be using the same IPC and agent desktop as in the previous scenario
- Student 1 will be the agent using extension 2000. Make agent "daisy" Ready.
- Student 2 will be the customer using extension 4001. Make agent "dduck" Not Ready.
Initiate a callback through the Callback entry point.
- Launch from the Default partition console by navigating to Administration > Departments > Service > Chat > Entry Points
- From the top right pane select Callback
- From Call Back’s Properties menu Select Test Entry Point
- Fill in the Live Help with Name; Email Address; Phone Number (Enter 978XXX4001, where XXX can be any digits from 1-9)
Callback is not working; Agent receives a CTI Warning: You have dialed an invalid number. Please check the number and try again.
The CTI Warning indicates the error occurred when ext 2000 tried to call 978-451-4001.
- Looking at the JGW1 trace the CiscoCause is UNALLOCATEDNUMBER.
- The CTI Server Trace shows Dest_NOT_OBTAINABLE
Validate Call Manager Configuration
Verify Call Routing Configuration in Call Manager for extension 2000.
Verify the Partition and Calling Search Space (CSS) at the device level for 2000
Verify the line CSS for the agent line 2000
Use the Dialed Number Analyzer to validate CSS
- Navigate to Call Manager Serviceability > Tools > Dialed Number Analyzer > Analyer
- The DNA Analysis Output will show the Pattern is Blocked
- Check the Calling Search Space (CSS) of the Agent 2000 Device and Line.
- Navigate to CCM Administration > Device > Phone > Agent 2000 and note the CSS of the Agent Device and the Agent Line 2000
Agent Desktop error states "Invalid number"
JGW1 log - UNALLOCATEDNUMBER
CTI Svr log - DEST_not_obtainable
Dialed Number Analyzer to quickly verify agent CSS