(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 20:42, 14 September 2010
Tracking a call that does not reach Unified Expert Advisor
| Problem Summary
|| ICM Script Editor – Script Monitor
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- The call does not reach the script.
- The call tries to queue but fails SendToVRU or RunExtScriptnodes.
- The call fails the queue node before queuing.
- The call fails the queue node after queuing
| Recommended Action
- Verify your Unified ICM and CVP configuration. See the Unified CVP troubleshooting guide.
- Verify your Unified CVP > CallServer > SIP > DNIS length. See the Unified CVP troubleshooting guide.
- Verify the Unified Expert Advisor assignment queue and the Unified ICM Skill Group configuration. Check the Skill Group real-time data. See the Unified Expert Advisor administration guide.
- Verify the following configuration settings and see the Unified ICM configuration guide(or the Unified CVP and Expert Advisor documents listed above):
- The translation route configuration in Unified ICM and Expert Advisor.
- The CUP static routes: TransRoute DN's should bemapped to runtime servers.
- The Unified CVP SIP tab: Proxy Server should point to CUP server.
- The script variable call.RequeryStatus for reason code.
|| Release 7.6(1) and Release 8.0(1)
| Associated CDETS #