Call Flow Details for CUBE with CTI-Controlled Unified CM Agents
Back to: Category:Cisco MediaSense
This page contains the detailed results of a number of carefully defined call flows. The results include:
- The metadata collected by MediaSense, presented in JSON format
- The list of session events published by MediaSense
The tests documented in this page use the following Cisco MediaSense configuration:
[Phone 1026] ---> [Unified CM] ---> [Phone 1023] | `--> [Phone 1024] | | | Route Point 5999 v [3rd Party Call Controller]
- All phones are registered to a Unified CM.
- Unified CM has a route point 5999, which is configured to consult a 3rd party call controller
- The 3rd party call controller is programmed to deliver the call to 681023 if it is coming from 1026, and to 1024 if it is coming from 1023.
- Unified CM has a trunk to CUBE, to which all calls prefixed with 68 are directed
- CUBE is configured to strip the 68 prefix and deliver the call back to Unified CM without the prefex
- CUBE is configured to fork its media to Cisco MediaSense
Call Flows and Resulting Data
| No.|| Call Flow ||Details||CCID||Data||Events||Notes|
| I.|| Normal Delivery|| 1026 dials 5999, gets delivered to agent at 1023, later hangs up.||
| || |
| II|| Single-step Transfer to Route Point|| 1026 dials 5999, gets delivered to agent at 1023.|
Agent at 1023 transfers call to 5999.
1026 gets delivered to agent at 1024.
Caller hangs up.
|Track inactivity events|| |