|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
CIM to ICM Object Mappings
Revision as of 19:35, 15 November 2011 by Ginod
Integrated and Standalone queues will have different tabs in the property pane of the Administration Console.
- For Standalone Queues, users and groups can be associated through a Relationships tab
- With Integrated queues, the Relationships tab is greyed out.
|Queue||Maps To||MRD + Script Selector pair|
|^ Skill Group (Belongs to MRD)|
(Queue relationship based on UCCE Skill Group membership)
|Maps To||^^ Agent (Belongs to Skill Group)|
- Queue = MRD + Script Selector pair
- Skill Group belongs to MRD
- UCCE Agent belongs to Skill Group
- EIM/WIM User = UCCE Agent
- EIM/WIM User becomes associated with EIM/WIM queue based on UCCE Agent's Skill Group membership
- An MRD can have multiple queues, because you can have multiple script selectors. A queue is a MRD and script selector pair.
- An application instance identifies the IP address of an EIM/WIM deployment that is integrated with UCCE. It is required for downloading configuration objects UCCE and mapping them to EIM/WIM.
- An application path is required to open a communication channel with a CTI server, associated with an Agent PG, for agent and task status reporting.
- A media class is required for creating Media Routing Domains (MRDs). It helps categorize the MRDs based on media type (i.e. email)
- An MR PG handles new activity routing requests initiated by Cisco Unified Interaction Manager, over the connection established by the embedded MR PIM (side A or side B).
Concurrent Task Limits in an Integrated Environment
- Concurrent task limits must be managed on a per queue, per user basis.
- Concurrent Task Limit for agents in integrated queues is stored in the eGActiveDB:
select * from egicm_concurrent_task
- When an agent is skilled to a queue, their concurrent task limit is set to 1 by default. No entry is made in the egicm_concurrent_task table for this default.
- When an agent's concurrent task limit is adjusted to something other than 1, an entry is made in the egicm_concurrent_task_table.
- If the agent's adjusted concurrent task limit is set back to 1 by the administrator, the entry of 1 will remain in the table.
- Note that if an agent is removed from a queue and then re-added to it, all entries for that agent's user_id are deleted from this table, and all concurrent task limit mappings are lost.