Additional troubleshooting information for Unified CCX 7.0
View/Add tips for Release 7.0(1): Category:Unified CCX, Release 7.0
Diagnosing and Correcting Cisco Unified CCX Problems
The troubleshooting section describes problems that you might encounter when using the Cisco Unified CCX system. For each problem, this manual lists symptoms, possible causes, and corrective actions that you can take.
This section assumes that you are familiar with the Cisco Unified CCX Administration web interface, Cisco Unified CCX trace and log files, and various Windows administrative tasks. For more information, refer to the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration Guide and your Windows documentation.
General Troubleshooting Steps
The following troubleshooting steps can help you diagnose most problems with your Cisco Unified CCX products:
- Verify that Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco Unified CM) is running.
- Verify that the Cisco Unified CCX Node Manager service is registered.
- Verify that you uploaded the application.aef files to the repository using the Script Management page and that you refreshed the Cisco Unified CCX Engine after making a change to an application.
- Refer to the Release Notes for known problems.
- Verify that the Cisco Unified CCX Node Manager service is running under a user account with Administrator privileges.
- Stop and start the Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Save log files to prevent them from being overwritten.
- Save the application (.aef) file.
- Before debugging Cisco Unified CCX Administration problems, turn on the Debugging trace level option for the ADM subfacility.
- Verify that there is network connectivity to the CRA server.
The detailed output will be in the following file:
The error output will be in the following file:
Troubleshooting Tips provide help in correcting problems with Cisco Unified CCX software. If you experience problems when using the Cisco Agent Desktop or the Cisco Supervisor Desktop, see the Troubleshooting section of the Cisco CAD Service Information Guide, located here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_user_guide_list.html
If you are using Cisco Unified CCX with Cisco Unified ICME as part of the Cisco Unified CCX Gateway Solution and you experience any problems, see the troubleshooting information in the Cisco Unified CCX Gateway Deployment Guide.